Acadeka and that rum cake

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

A wish

Last evening, I ate some ice cream. Some Sheer Bliss coffee ice cream.

Some?

Who am I kidding? I should be honest. I ate half a tin of ice cream. What I need to do is take out a portion into a cup and put the tin away. Self control being scarce, perhaps I should lock it away in an old-fashioned refrigerator - the kind that can still be dug up in India.

Ideally, I would like is to eat as much of it whenever I like and then by magic the pounds will fly out and latch onto Leland's tall, lanky frame. He is so lucky - he can eat and drink to high heaven and still remain string bean thin. He would not make a good model for Weight Watchers....the ladies there would eat him up alive...out of sheer jealousy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home