Acadeka and that rum cake

Sunday, June 25, 2006

a regime....

Mulling over a regime. Trying to eat less.

Two friends - both from the East where frankness is common - bluntly told me that I looked "fat". Aaah! The dreaded word. The first acquaintance gave me recipes that evoked healthy eating and then made me aware that none of her family were over-weight. The other friend took one look at me and asked me what had happened. Then in the same breadth asked if I had any biscuits to eat? Thankfully there were none in the house.

Years ago I used to weigh myself with a cookie in my hand and when my Dad asked me what the reasoning was, I told him that if I had lost some weight, I could celebrate and if I hadn't, I could feel better by eating something sinful.

So a regime is what I am on now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home